Free Agent targets

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Carpy, Jan 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coleman51

coleman51 Guest

ah, sorry, didn't see that post. :banned:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

3. titan west

titan west Guest

I think the best move would be to sign Lavar Arrington to a HIGH performance based contract with a cap maneagable signing bonus, and use him the way the rams and steelers used Kevin Greene.

4. Arrington is alright, we already have decent LB's the way it is and with him it would just make us that much better.

Keith Bullock should have made Pro Bowl - no contest.

5. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I think Hutchinson will probably be the best FA on the market with Reggie Wayne a close second. Hutchinson should definately be our top priority if he has any interest in us.

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Hey K.B. :howdy:

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

get Witherspoon, Arrington and Peterson along with Bulluck and play a 3 - 4 defense. :ha:

8. Incentive-laden contracts are out the window this coming season. Any incentives will automatically count against the 2006 cap because there is currently no cap in 2007.

9. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Besides that, Aarington is at the beginning of a huge deal atm with the Redskins. I fear that he would command a likewise huge contract should he be cut.

10. titan west

titan west Guest

ok give him a 10mil bonus and make the contract for 4years:))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar