Free Agent targets

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Carpy, Jan 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I believe Witherspoon has started all year at sam. I know I saw them use him and Morgan in the nickle. Maybe he was will when Mark Fields played, but he hasn't played much recently (none in 03, started 10 games in 04).

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I'd love to get Davis....

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What kinda drugs is that guy on?

Cato June for potential Defensive Player of the Year??

No thanks.

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

He's a good player Gun. He's just not a Pro-Bowler IMO.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Good player is a bit behind Defensive player of the year.

6. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

I say pick up David Thornton when the Colts can't resign him since we wont give Arrington/Peterson an arm and a leg.

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Yeah, but I wouldn't mind snatching him up though.

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Peerless Price/Peter Warrick/Koren Robinson - can we turn all that potential into one solid player without problems or attitude? If there was one who would turn into that, a la KVB minus attitude issues, I'd take him. Problem is knowing who that is exactly.

S- Chavous or Archuleta. Don't know if either would work here, but I'd take a chance.

G/C - Steve Hutchinson

9. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

One has to think the Colts will focus on re-signing June. I've heard a lot about Edge being gone from their side of the river.

10. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I personally think the whole argument of SAM vs. WILL is pointless. If you have a guy that is fast, instinctive and a solid tackler he can be effective in both spots as long as he doesn't weigh 220. Sirmon, Bulluck, Peterson, Witherspon all weigh within 5 Lbs of each other. And Hawk weighs about the same and everybody says he can play all 3 positions. It is more about attitude. We will make a serious run at one of the top LBs. Reese has clearly stated that that is a priority this offseason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar