Free Agent targets

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Carpy, Jan 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haynesworth92

Haynesworth92 Fat Albert

Don't both Witherspoon and Peterson play weakside, same as Bulluck?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

peterson can play all three spots.

3. Thefreak

Thefreak Shut Down Corner

No Peterson can't. I live in the Bay Area and can tell you he his a carbon copy of Keith.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Witherspoon is listed as the Sam. He is a little smaller than Sirmon, but I'd make that swap any day.

5. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Peterson is a top flight linebacker. Whether or not he has played the strongside before, he has all of the ability that tells me he is capable.

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

are we talking Mike Peterson or Julian P? I don't think Julian can play the Strongside.

7. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Also keep in mind that it looks as if Lavar will be available...

I'm not sure we need another personality, but he is exactly what we need...

8. Joe Z.

Joe Z. Guest

Julian Peterson prides himself in being able to line up literally anywhere on the field... the man is one of the most versatile guys out there. I believe he has lined up at all three linebacking spots, defensive end, and safety.

So yeah, he could probably play strongside.

But it doesn't matter, we won't get him.

9. Haynesworth92

Haynesworth92 Fat Albert

Witherspoon plays sam now because he's filling in for someone I think. I'm pretty sure will is his desired position and where he plays best at.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar