Free agent Hasselbeck is on the Titans' radar.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Mar 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I think McNabb goes to Miami so leaves us with basically Bulger if Hasslebeck stays and Bruce's shoulder doesn't check out.

I think Marc would do well behind a decent O-Line with a big time WR/RB and he fills the mentor role very well.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

This radar we supposedly have is the SCR-270 radar Hawaii used to defend Peal Harbor. Bud Picked it up at discount. And the unexplained blips indicate incoming disaster. Too bad nobody is qualified to interpret the data correctly.

3. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

i watched marc his last few years up in st louis....he's really not that worth it

4. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

same goes for the player in your sig. Sat two years as well

5. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Ai2Ai

Ai2Ai Starter

7. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

No it's real. Pennington is done. Good guy though so maybe he can get on a coaching staff somewhere.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

LOL most of us didnt want Hasselbeck nearly 5 months ago. now we want to see what he can do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar