Free agent Hasselbeck is on the Titans' radar.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Mar 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I think we'd all rather see Rusty set the record for INT's in a year, than to see Collins as our starter this year. At least Rusty has potential, we aren't winning anything next year either way so if we're not going to pick up a QB this year we might as well go with someone who has some future on this team.

2. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

i wouldnt mind hasselbeck as a back up and maybe finally put collins out of his misery and let him walk - obviously the titans arnt counting on hasselbeck to be the main guy of the future if they do sign him, hed be a stop gap until the qb they draft develops ... remember carson palmer sat a good 2 years i believe until he started and likewise with rodgers ... so id be in favor of hasselbeck for a year - lets face it the titans arn't winning the south anytime soon so why not?

3. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Only if he replaces Collins as a backup. Nothing else

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

we def need a VET while our Rookie QB develops. Bengals wont trade Palmer he prob gonna sit the season out. Flynn isnt going nowhere according to Green Bay.

Hasselbeck, Kolb, McNabb or Gradkowski are our options other than Collins.

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

No to Kolb he will cost too much.

Bulger is out there as well.

1. McNabb
    2. Hasslebeck
    3. Bulger
    4. Gradkowski

Only guys I could see us looking at as possible stop gaps once FA finally begins when the CBA is reached.

6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

We weren't the team to make an offer for Kolb. If Kolb leaves Philly he won't be coming here.

Haven't heard anything about Hasselback. I'd like him as a backup, not so sure about as a starter.

None of the names on the list are gonna get us a championship or make a run unless our defense just plays lights out.

7. jessestylex

Gradkowski could do pretty good in the right system, But im not sure Gradkowski will ever fully recover from his latest injury's. He was put on injury reserve for third-degree separation of his throwing shoulder last season.

8. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

Gradkowsi and Hasselbeck (at this point in his career) are both made of glass, unfortunately. I'd expect Seattle to resign H for a one year deal and then he should retire.

9. jessestylex

Gradkowski was drafted same year as VY but im not sure which one is more injury prone.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Kolb is out of the equation for us, he's going to Arizona to appease Larry Fitzgerald.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar