Free agent Hasselbeck is on the Titans' radar.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Mar 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McMvp9

McMvp9 I miss Tennessee...

They didn't want VY anymore 2 months ago, What's changed now other then Fisher being gone ? Munchak already said the offense will still be the same.
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That wasn't the quote.

He tweeted "Somebody ask Cromartie if he knows what CBA stands for" only to delete it later like a coward.

If you post smack, you better have the balls to leave it up.
  3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Starter

He's said more than once that he would like to stay in Tennessee if given the opportunity...
  4. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Starter

Hah, I think you're overstating the word "sometimes".
  5. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

6. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Regardless, if he is getting 12 million or whatever he is owed instead of a minimum contract for a year, then I can see why he wouldn't be too bothered staying here because he isn't hated by the team.
  7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Yao

Well, I'm not excited about it, but it's not the end of the world. I'd prefer to take my lumps with Rusty than end up in the middle again. It's a change, and at least that adds a new element to watch for a week or two. But the entertainment value is way down with Matty.
  8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Hasselback and Collins are about equal. The only reason to get Hasselback is if we are making a change simply for the sake of change since Collins represents the old guard some how.

Collins knows the receivers and was very good about getting the ball to our young guys last year. I prefer Collins but as a back type(mentor) vet for a year or 2 Hasselback is not bad.

Why not just sign Smith he is younger and probably better. Then we can trade for Fitgpatrick or Orton and just move on from there.

I can understand the pro VY crowd because they just want us to have a QB so we can use our draft to address other areas.
  9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Starter

Only when they were on the sidelines :grrhee:
  10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Collins gives up on plays to easy, if the drawn up play isnt there he takes the sack or throws it away. Collins will throw balls away on critical drives, he doesnt care. I rather have a forced INT by Rusty than to see Collins give up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.