Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Free Agency Update: Titans May Be Top Choice for Harper

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by killacalititans, Mar 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    I just hope that Roby and Williams will be good. Because they will see alot more playing time.
  2. RyansTitans Guest

Roydell dropped what could of been Vince Youngs longest pass as a Titan (in preseason) and the ball hit him rite on both of his hands...
  3. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    Thanks for making me feel better.
  4. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $670

I remember that play specifically as the beginning of the end, and that is why I sadly accept the signing of Nick Harper to this team. I absolutely could not believe that play happened at the time. It clearly foretold of a painful period ahead. That was what was running through my head. Something like, "Oooh, this is baaaad." Upon further review, this could turn out to be a pretty sound decision. At least he wants to show he can be more than a Tampa 2 corner.
  5. 2ToneBlue Starter

Moolah:
    $574
    Here's another update from Pauly:

Hey thanks for the update, now we know we're not primary contenders for Stallworth. We're intested in Jamar Fletcher, and we're "going to fill spots"

If we get all those in free agency Jeff, who are we going to draft? I smell a kicker :lol:
  6. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    John Vaughn
  7. wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Moolah:
    $89
    I think it meant the Titans' main competition is the Dolphins and Patriots, not that they were ahead of us.
  8. 2ToneBlue Starter

Moolah:
    $574
    Cody Bliss was a good one :lol: I actually went and looked him up. Played in 11 games had 5 tackles on the season, he's a stud.
  9. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,626
    why in the hell would you draft a kicker? Even as a joke, that's just too absurd to be funny.
  10. 2ToneBlue Starter

Moolah:
    $574
    Ask the Raiders how they got Janikowski...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.