Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Free Agency Update: Titans May Be Top Choice for Harper

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by killacalititans, Mar 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. killacalititans Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    good news on harper

Titans may be Harper’s top choice
    By Terry McCormick, tmccormick@nashvillecitypaper.com
    March 09, 2007

Indianapolis Colts free agent cornerback Nick Harper apparently has no more visits scheduled with other teams after meeting Thursday with the Tennessee Titans, according to a source.

That could mean that the Titans are potentially No. 1 on his list of destinations, especially given Tennessee’s unsettled situation at cornerback.

The Titans have been in the market for a veteran cornerback, and the uncertainty of whether Adam “Pacman” Jones will be available due to on-going legal issues is a potential concern as well and could make the position even more of a need area.

http://nashvillecitypaper.com/index.cfm?section=7&screen=news&news_id=55060
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    Good to see, he'd be a good signing
  2. RyansTitans Guest

Definitly.. Arnt you mad tho Gunny. Ur boy wont be starting anymore
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,479
    Hmm...my post disappeared.
    Anyway, that would be nice.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    we'll see.
  3. Titanpride Insider

Moolah:
    $0
    If we could sign Harper, Fowler and Curtis or Stockley... I would be extremely happy with this off-season.
  4. eberry Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    All they have to do is bring in somebody reasonable and harper is; to fill that off spot and provide depth for the starting spot. (I don't see him as a chris hope, but I think he's an upgrade at that position--and that's all we were asking for.) I'd be perfectly content with a few moves like this (if it happens)--not paying out the nose and yet not picking from the scraps either.
  5. ZELL22 Starter

Moolah:
    $10
    I guess Harper would be cool. I still remember a game against the Colts one yr, and Steve Mac threw a deep ball to D.Mase with Harper covering him, and it was over his shoulder, D.Mase looked backed, jumped up and caught it for a sure touchdown and as he was coming down Harper reached in and snatched it outta his hands for the INT. Needless to say we ended up losing that game. That pissed me off to no end. Anyone else remember that game??
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    who is Fowler, I never heard of him before.

I don't want Curtis nor Stokely though.
  6. PitBull Bred to Brawl

Moolah:
    $8

you mean Fowler the center?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.