Free Agency Update: Stallworth in Town

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Thats just disgusting. Donte Pusworth can just stay away from us if he has that....

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

rmember last year when it was reported that Givens had signed with Cleveland ? :grrhee:

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

one magazine (I'm thinking SI or SportingNews, not sure) did a full page spread with a pic of McNair that listed all of his injuries, I think most body parts had two or three arrows from them :ha:

Anyway, back on topic, I wouldn't mind having Stallworth, he's a solid player at a position we desprately need.

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Stallworth reminds me of Calico, lots of potential, but never reaching. I would rather the Titans go out and find "football players", not track stars. Bobby Wade was a football player, not the best, but he didn't complain, just went across the middle and had twice the balls Stallworth has. I would be happy if we never have another player from the University of Tennessee on the Titans roster.

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Except Stallworth has produced significantly more than Calico ever has or will...

7. phi399

phi399 Camp Fodder

I remembered seeing something back a few years ago on Stallworth. I did a search and found it from 2003. Not sure he will ever get of the hamstring problems if it is still a issue.

""More good news for Brooks and New Orleans’ passing game, as Donte’ Stallworth told reporters over the weekend a new stretching regimen has helped him put nagging hamstring injuries in the rear-view mirror.

”I've had the worst flexibility of anyone on any team I've ever been on my whole life,” Stallworth admitted to AP. “I could never touch my toes. I couldn't even sit Indian style since I was a little kid. I couldn't cross my legs like that.”""

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

9. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

That was cruel, Ryan... :ha: I was like "FINALLY!!!" and then I was pwned. :suspect:

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Yeah I should get 10% for that LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar