Free Agency Targets

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by AH3, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Just read on the Tennessean that Saints DE Charles Grant said that the Titans are on his "wishlist" of places to play.

I'm all for this.

2. Carp

Carp Starter

I saw where Greg Ellis was just released from Oakland. He's very good when healthy, but the "if healthy" could mean a great deal. He's averaged about 8 sacks/year since 2001. I personally think he'd be a great pick up.

As far as corners go, Fred Smoot or Lito would be the only 2 I would be interested in anymore. Both are way past their primes, but both should be upgrades over Harper and Hood. I wouldn't be opposed to drafting a corner as well.

3. vy102000

vy102000 Camp Fodder

Greg Ellis said he wants back in Dallas, even would take a backup role, and as for Lito, hopefully we could get em but I think the Titans would have to overpay for him.

4. kstone

kstone Starter

I think Charles Grant would be a solid pickup if he would sign here. I don't know why they won't go after a player that wants to play here. We need a new GM bad.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Ellis would be nice. Grant would be nice. Even Babin would be nice. Maybe there are more DEs still to be released that we're waiting on.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

We need one vet DE signed (not Ball). Babin or Ellis would be nice. Grant would be even nicer.

That way we can do Ford - Rookie on one side and Hayes - Vet on the other.

7. xpmar9x

What do you guys think about Javon Walker or Tory Holt?? We could get them for cheap. He could be a 4th string? Although I do like Hawkins...

But he would have great knowledge for Britt.

8. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Pass

9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I think Reggie Hayward would be a good option at DE. He's still a force when healthy.

10. xpmar9x

What about Andra Davis? 31 years old - LB - played for the Browns and Broncos. Had 253 tackles in two years. Hasn't taken a lot of damage to his body. He's met with the Bills, Raiders, and Redskins [they all suck!]... we could get him for cheap. Sign a 2yr deal and he'd provide depth and vet exp.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar