Free Agency Targets

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by AH3, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Is anyone else thinking Jamal Williams at all? I know he's old, coming off injury and played the 3-4, but we need a big body next to Tony Brown. I don't pay much attention to Chargers games, so I couldn't personally comment beyond the fact that he's a name I recognised who seems not to be garnering much interest.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Here's a few corners I think we should go after:
    Tramon Williams - 5'11 191 - Speedy, will only be his 4th year (26 y.o.) 112 Tackles, 9INTs in the last 2 years with the Packers.
    Carlos Rogers - 6'0 190 - Going into 6th year (28 y.o.) Good corner

Ellis Hobbs, Rod Hood, Fred Smoot, T.J. Rushing, and/or Lito Shepard?

3. vy102000

vy102000 Camp Fodder

Carlos Rogers got a 1st round tender i think so he's out, I doubt we could get Tramon williams, so Rod Hood would be the realistic choice for the next couple years.

4. Jazzy Titan

Jazzy Titan yum yum eat em up

Why doesnt anyone want phillip buchanon? the lions didnt give him enough credit plus he can double as a return guy. I wanted spoon a few years back we got him, i wanted phillip in the draft way back when so maybe now we can get him also tramon got the even higher tender of 1st and 3rd. Also wouldnt mind picking up another former colt in marlin jackson

5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Edit: Wrong thread. Beer post.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Didn't know about Rogers 1st round tender. So dont want him anymore hah.

Phillip Buchanon is crap. Even the Lions didn't want to re-sign him. He's getting old(er). Worst case scenario, he would make a good 3rd string CB (if he's cheap) and could maybe return some.

I really like Tramon Williams, does he have a tender anyone know?

7. Jazzy Titan

Jazzy Titan yum yum eat em up

1st and 3rd like I said for tramon

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Is Lito Sheppard done? He's not that old yet is he?

9. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

What about Melvin Bullit from Indy? They've got him tendered at a 2nd round pick. What if we offered a 3rd?

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I don't like the idea of signing Indy guys. We got lucky with DT and Scott. And we all know how well Nick Harper worked out for us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar