Free Agency Losers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Apr 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

That weird mole on my ass.

2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

We didnt let Verner go, he chose to leave us. We offered him a contract in the same ballpark, but he wanted to go somewhere else.

“I can understand why (the Titans) did what they did from a business standpoint. I feel like they wanted me to come back, but I wasn’t really a strong piece. I didn’t feel like they felt me being there or not was going to make a big impact on the team. So I guess I just wanted to go to a place where I felt wanted, and appreciated more,”

We didnt buy him enough candy for valentines day.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Well, at least we know we will be better at RB. McCluster is a major upgrade over CJ.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

lol

somebodys fishing

[​IMG]

5. The Hammer

Such a major upgrade!

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Fishing or not. Feed McLuster the ball 300 times and he's probably gonna have CJ-like numbers or better..

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. The Hammer

And he will be a better receiver

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm pretty sure it was reported that he had a lot of input in the 2011 draft as well... which might help his case a bit due to Casey and I guess you could throw in Ayers and Klug as well.

I've always really liked Klug and considered him to be very underutilized. Not sure how fits into the new scheme though.

Let's be real though. The majority of our drafts from 2001-2009 have been a disgrace. No GM should ever be that bad to fail on so many picks, but we found a way to make it happen on a consistent basis.

We have actually improved at drafting in recent years. Just gotta find the QB now, which is obviously easier said than done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar