Free Agency 2017

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big Time Titan, Mar 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

That's my dream. Then I just hope one of OJ Howard, Mike Williams, Corey Davis, or John Ross is available at 18. That #5 trade back atleast nets us a 2nd; that's where we find our cornerback, trade up if needed?

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

With the draft over we still have a glaring need at ILB depth. However, there's some solid vets still out there:

Gerald Hodges
    Perry Riley
    Sio Moore
    Rey Maualuga

As well as some decent OLBs: Erik Walden, Trent Cole, Paul Kruger, Mario Williams, etc.

Not interested in any of the OLBs, maybe Walden, I think Wallace/Dodd could be decent backups, but zero depth behind that. I'd love to sign any of those ILBs as a #3 on a 1yr deal, just in case of injury.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Yeah, we need someone for ILB.

As for OLB, might as well bring back David Bass, to expect anything at all from Dodd is a recipe for disaster.

4. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Definitely agree that we could use some depth there. Could be a place we look at when camp cuts start rolling around.

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I think Mychal Kendricks could be someone available after June 1

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

So Victor Cruz might reunite with Coughlin in Jacksonville, Josh Gordan had his reinstatement denied, and Micheal Floyd is with the vikings. I doubt we add another WR in free agency. That being said, I'd still be cool with Anquan Boldin. Would bring great veteran presence to a young wr core, blocks well, and despite his age had a good year last year. Plus he already said he is not retiring.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar