Free Agency 2017

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big Time Titan, Mar 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Lololololol. I have a friend who's an Eagle's fan. Crapping on his life right now.

• LOL LOL x 3
  2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

The Philadelphia Titans in full swing. They should be excited, look at the records our old players got us.

3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Saw this on the Sporting News FA rumors:

Kenny Britt, not likely to be re-signed by the Rams, is on the Eagles' radar, per ESPN.com. Per Pro Football Talk, the Cowboys are also interested. Add the 49ers, too, according to the Sacramento Bee. According to an unconfirmed report by Barstool Sports, Britt has signed with the Eagles.

4. xhrr

xhrr Starter

It's such a Kenny Britt thing to do.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Carp

Carp Starter

What's the over/under on how many months till Britt is arrested/suspended? I'm going with 4.

6. Wraith

Wraith Starter

my bold prediction for free agency is that we will sign both AJ Bouye and Logan Ryan to 5 year deals

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. WICK3DIST

WICK3DIST Starter

Britt sparks Titans past Eagles, 37-19
    Receiver has seven catches for 225 yards and three TDs
    October 2010

Could this be why the Eagles want him lol? Living near Philly and being a Titans fan, I have friends who have been wanting him for YEARS!

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

It makes perfect sense, Kenny is a Rutgers boy and New Brunswick/Trenton is only an hour away, gets to go back home to all his boys. Terrible season upcoming for Britt lol

I'm just surprised Petersen wants anything to do with this scum

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The Eagles are trying to sign all the former Titan receivers. I think this is going to work out splendidly for them...

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. bupac

bupac Starter

Good, they'll stop going after Cooks

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar