Fred Jackson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanic_Sub, Aug 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'll eat my shoe and anybody else's if Fowler doesn't prove himself worthy of his roster spot by year's end.

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Ok I'm a size 15 :)

3. 615nick

615nick Starter

No thanks, we don't need to sign a rb unless they are top notch. Imo we have 3 rbs about as good as jackson already.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

they would do some dumb stuff like that

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. NashVillian

NashVillian Practice Squad

Ive got a special place in my heart for Hilltoppers but i see him being the odd man out. Hope he beasted it up on special teams.

6. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Fowler is a beast, he will provide good lead blocking for any of our running backs. McCluster and Sankey should both be cut, first DMC, but Sankey also has not proven himself enough to deserve a roster spot in my honest opinion.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

You are right....The sad part is that it doesn't matter. First overall RB taken with this FO equalls forced carries and beating a dead horse.

8. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

I like our young running backs though, getting an old withering Fred Jackson who only has a couple years left seems like a waste to me.

9. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Now if the Lions cut Zenner I'd be totally down to signing him. I like what I saw from him

10. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Agreed. On third and one against the Chiefs it was Fowler who plowed through the line, pushing the wall to get the yard. He also was the lead blocker on the Andrews touchdown. We'll be happy we have him on short yardage situations.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar