Foxsports qb ratings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bored1, Jun 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

Is eli manning really deserving of a #8 rating?? i mean what has he done besides lose?i dont like eli and ill be the first to tell you, the way he handled himself in the draft was too much for me, i think karma is proving him!

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I would lower Leinart, Eli, and Vick just because they're all risky. Eli lost tiki barber, and hasn't really been consistent. Vick could miss a major chunk of the season if a suspension comes down. Leinart could have a breakout year, but he also hasn't shown that much yet.

4. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

Just to clarify, these are his FANTASY QBs. Winning is irrelevant. In fact, Eli's missing Tiki might mean he has to throw more, which means better fantasy stats.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I view tiki leaving as meaning defenses won't have to play as hard against the run. Even with two decent backs there, neither are the threat that Tiki was. That means they can pay a little more attention to the pass, which would hurt eli. It's kind of a toss up, you could probably use the loss of tiki to justify either change.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Another idiot..

Eli's big numbers don't mean a thing when his passing rating is below 75. This is the type of idiot who probably thought drew bledsoe and kerry collins were once elite. It's dumb!

Lienart also doesn't deserve where he is rated. We all can agree that he has good prospects for the future but he still had one more int than Tds just like vince did and lost most of his starts.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Ok my bad..

Fantasy is a whole new ball game.

8. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

Not relevant in fantasy though, where TD's count a whole lot more than INT's. It's purely about stats. I mean, he's got Anquan Boldin, Larry Fitzgerald, and Edgerrin James in a pass intensive offense for christsakes. That's gotta count for a lot in fantasy games (though apparently much less in reality games--it's crazy that they were picking at the top of the draft again)

9. LonghornSean

LonghornSean Camp Fodder

Leinart? :eh?: He plays on the Cardinals right? :shake:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar