Fox Sports Power rankings has the Titans at 3

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PitBull, Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Looks as though Fox's sports division does about as much research as their news division.

• High Five High Five x 5
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Too bad I lost my high fives. (how does that work?

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

You wouldn't put us top 10 if we won the Super Bowl

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

This big of a jump doesn't make sense, but the comments were very accurate.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I think we got hosed. We should be #2 right behind the Steelers!

Seriously i don't think we are the best 2-1 team(Packers and Saints) but i'll take anything in the top 10.

I guess the high rating is reflective of the margin of victory in our 2 wins.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Honestly while 3 is a bit high for today's rankings, I'm with Fox Sports. We are a top 3 team guys, we can in fact beat anyone on any given Sunday. Our record may not reflect that today, but I certainly do see us as a top team. I'm not being an overly optimistic homer at all. We've got the pieces to get it done. As long as Finnegan or Verner doesn't get hurt we'll be good going into our bye. The bye is perfectly situated for us to play playoff caliber football just before the playoffs. The only team stopping us is ourselves and the Colts. And we've got plenty of time to get to our best football.

7. DJB

DJB Starter

No way the Titans are 3....they're a solid 1 at least

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

The maddening (or great) thing about this season is that we won't really get to test ourselves until Nov. 28th. We don't touch the Colts or Texans until then. A sweep can make up several games, so it's hard to say how far apart any of us are until we start into those games. No matter what happens in the next eight weeks, we won't know very much until we get into the division games. I can't decide if I think that's brilliant or terrible.

9. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

The colts are the measuring stick for our defense this year.. If we beat the Colts atleast once, we have a superbowl caliber defense. No one in the NFL is intimidated by the Colts defense. Not even VY. Colts 21 Titans 38... NOW BET THAT SUCKAS

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

So do the moos have a superbowl caliber defense? :lol:
    Now the "this sucks" post I left here is not an iPad slip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar