Fox No Longer Showing Lineup at Beginning of Games

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think we're getting close to having a button on our remotes which will give us optional player names, updated stats, etc. during the game.

I'd like that along with the option to turn off announcers and listen to possibly a player (one on offense and defense on both teams) like you can do in NASCAR. At least the sounds of the game and crowd over someone in a booth who butchers a player's name. I can almost guarantee Chris Henry will be called "Travis" at least once Sunday.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that's pretty dumb.

4. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Jeff that would be SICK. Id be listening to Keith and Mawae. That would be interesting.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Can you imagine the censor problems with that option though? I'm pretty sure Keith is dropping F-bombs, N-Bombs, etc like crazy. lol I mean, I'd like to hear it, but you know, it's not ok for kids to hear curses. But it's fine to entertain them with funny beer ads!

6. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

"Shut your old :moon: up"

LMAO The Atlanta game

7. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Chris Henry via player cam on Sunday: "What that mother****er just call me???"

8. Deuce Wayne

lol classic moment in titans history.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

whatever keeps players from blabbering stuff like

"On my blind side, we got D-Rob aka "Pimp-Bizkit" from the U."

getting tired of players announcing there teammates

10. Deuce Wayne

I like it. Shows personality. Plus, we found out that we have Kanye West on the titans that way.
    But I've seen the corny white O-linemen try to be cool, and it just doesn't work.

"Urm. Hey guys. Alright. This my main man here. Oh yeah. Tizzed Gizzin Juzzunior. Uhh..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar