Fowler Willing to Play With Pain

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Ryan Fowler continues to rehab a shoulder he tore up last season but it may never be 100%. "As far as getting my shoulder 100 percent, I'm not sure it will ever be 100 percent totally," said Fowler. "But it's as effective as I need it to be already. We only have helmets on. There's not a lot of contact. I can do everything that practice calls for right now. We all have to play with things that hurt all the time. Right now I could definitely play. That wouldn't be an issue." Fowler had a reasonably productive first season in the eyes of his coaches. He averaged more than five tackles a game but had few big plays. Coach Jeff Fisher says the position is Fowlers when he returns healthy.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. jfrancis04

jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

Wait...is this supposed to be comforting?

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Tulloch will start anyway.

4. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Nah. We don't use the MLB much on passing downs. Tulloch would start if Bulluck or Thornton got hurt.

5. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

He is garbage anyway, i much rather see Tulloch playing anyday.:yes:

6. The Playmaker

Tulloch looked last year he'd be a good starter. He replaced Fowler nicely, they both had the same production so why risk a worse injury on Fowler?

7. OneYardShort

OneYardShort Camp Fodder

I honestly thought Fowler got cut, or we only had him signed for last year. Doesn't really matter to me, as been stated above, Tulloch is better. IMO

8. The Playmaker

Did Gilbert Gardner get released?

9. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Stanford Keglar!

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Seriously, what the **** did Tulloch do to piss off the coaching staff this much.

I mean, the job IS Fowler's when he returns?? Another case of Fisher's favorites.

I'd like to see at least the "competition" again, if you can call it that.

Bleh, it's not that fowler is that bad, but tulloch has looked really good in games. To read this it sounds as if Fowler is the guaranteed starter which irks me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar