1. Please keep all draft-related topics in the NFL Draft Forum area.

Fowler goes with Eagles

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

ANother one bites the dust
  3. zackmann

zackmann Guest

4. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

We can't even lure a scrub. Sadsadsad
  5. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

so.........what was that thing about the vince young effect? lol
  6. People were upset before that we weren't going out and trying to sign anyone. Well, we submitted an offer sheet, so clearly we aren't just sitting back and doing nothing...
  7. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

If you're an organization that historically cuts big name players on a yearly basis instead of paying, I think it will take a lot more than a "competitive" offer sheet to sign someone. Even Curtis is now brushing us off.

8. We did that because we were in cap trouble. Every team does that when they need cap room.
  9. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

You're right, but we are still "purging" people from 2000-now. Doesn't make it any easier for a player to see any sort of job security. Not always is it the money that decides where they go. We're also not even considered a "playoff contender" at this moment, which will detour certain players around us.
  10. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

We already have scrubs that we are paying. No need to pay for another one.

I am a bit concerned that we are not upgrading need positions with anyone in FA, though the ones I have wanted have gone for more money than I would have wanted to pay.

Titans better have a heck of a draft because that may be the only way to upgrade it appears.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.