Fowler Facing Suspension

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ubiq, Jun 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Gut - I don't necessarily want to be "BIG", but just big-er. For myself, for my wife, and for all the lucky laaadiessss in the area. (just kidding. BUt not really.)
    I think it's important that a husband and wife stay in good shape rather than becoming a fat slob (like most) because they think they shouldn't have to try anymore. You aren't going to stay married/together if you don't like each other for everything else asside from looks - HOWEVER, I know tons of couples that arent even attracted to each other anymore only after a short time. Kills their sex life - and that's important in a relationship as well.

It's an experiment for me. And no, I don't think this steroid is safer than aspirin. But that was to show how cautious I typically am. I'm not going to put myself in any danger.
    And I only come off as ****y when someone irritates me about it. I don't think I'm near as good looking as everyone says I am - if that helps? haha

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Gloat, not really meaning to PERSONALLY attack you, but I'm going to say what I know A LOT of people must be thinking that have read your numerous roid references lately. Dude, you are a MORON for taking that $#!t. You don't want to be fat? Do an 8-ball of cocaine! It's safer! Trust me bro, plenty of guys have gotten loads of trim with a pocket full of blow. I really hope you are just yanking our chain. Taking steroids is a pathetic loser move. You are worried about what your wife is going to think of the way you look in the future? How about your tiny little p.rick that doesn't work anymore?

Don't you understand that there is a whole lot more to making a marriage work than simply being attracted physically? Most men who love their wives are more attracted to the way their woman treats them more than anything else. This business of vanity is for the shallow and immature. All of these TONS of couples you are talking about never really had a sex life to begin with. They just had a physical reaction to stimuli. Sex within a marriage is so much more than what college kids do when they abuse rufenal and booze. If you don't learn those types of things it doesn't matter what you look like... the relationship will ultimately fail.

3. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

SEC, I think we all should back off of Gloat. Its his body, its his life, and his wife. He's a grown man, and can make decisions on his own. The majority of people (me included) wouldn't let a needle injected with steroids come anywhere near my body, but some do. If they can handle the side-effects mentally, and keep it under control, its up to them.

4. Deuce Wayne

See, this is the problem. People act like "steroids" are so terrible. I hope you never need to take them for MEDICAL reasons.
    I'm not worried about getting fat. I wish I could get a little fat, actually. Metabolism kills that though.

SEC - 1. Cocaine is a just a little more addictive, expensive, and more dangerous than decadurabolin. lol
    A tiny *****? While roids are known to kill sex drives if not stacked right, they will not EVER shrink your penis. This is something some of us heard in 6th grade and never let it go.
    Roids will shrink your testes. Not your penis. And smaller testes = bigger looking wang! Scoooore! haha

And why do I have to KEEP repeating myself over the physical attraction thing? No, really? Really, you have to be more than physically attracted to someone for a relationship to work??? Nooooo waaaayyyy!
    Anyone that's been in a relationship over 5 months understands that. And anyone that's been in a relationship over 2 years understands that physical attraction is important. Once again, there are many couples that arent attracted to each other anymore. This is why people cheat on each other. Because once again - physical attraction is what starts a relationship. Downplaying it's importance sounds intelligent, but it's some pseudo morality kick that no one truly believes...unless they're unattractive.

And I can love my wife more than anything, but if she gets lazy and adds 30 pounds, I'm not sleeping with her. I'd expect the same from her. Neither side should settle and let themselves go.

5. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

Sorry, I didn't clarify. Anabolic Steroids, not steroids in general. I wouldn't touch the former. My brother had a condition, and had to take steroids for 6 months or something, made his cheeks really puffy. Those are different from anabolic. So medical ones are ok, if you are prescribed for them.

Lol at the testes part. All I said is, if you can handle all of the side-effects, its your life, live it (to a certain extent) however you like. Just don't let it negatively effect anyone else. Dont go roid-rage all over your wife or nothing.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Gloat- as your name implies- you are incredibly egocentric. I'm not knocking you for it- but you are. You ideology regarding relationships is entirely centered around yourself. I'm betting you don't have children yet- when (and if) you do- return to some of the comments you have made on the board here for entertainment/enlightenment. Children are a wonderful transition into a next phase of life where you quit living for yourself and start living for others. Relationships with your spouse beautifully evolve into something immensely more fulfilling than personal sexual satisfaction. Physical appearance and unfortunately good internal health are only temporary. Despite your intense efforts, your "other" and your own will fade. I can guarantee you that.

Being healthy is much more than being physically fit. IMO- you ARE lazy to use juice to increase your lean body mass and lower your body fat %. You are psychologically weak and appear to have an addictive personality type. Despite all of your defensive rhetoric, I think you sincerely want to be the best you can be. You just fail to recognize that using an steroids weakens your mind more than it strengthens your body.

Grow up. Wise up. Strong for life.

7. Deuce Wayne

I am lazy. I've already said that, and I have 2 kids. A 6 yr old son and 2 year old daughter. I don't get why me understanding that being physically attracted to others comes off as me being shallow, when I admit there's a lot more to a relationship than just that.
    As for living for only myself - If I only thought of myself, I'd be out of shape. And then I wouldn't care if my wife was either. But it's a partnership that we don't have to discuss. I never have to drop her a hint, just as she doesn't for me. I think I should look like the guy she was first attracted to, if not better and she thinks the same.
    Once again - of the models and all I've dated, one is currently on TV, music vids, etc. I could be there but it's everything OTHER than her looks that keeps me from going with her.

And again, Deca really isn't risky. Especially in the small amounts I take. And it'll take far more than a bit of medicine to weaken my mind. Unfortunately I'm too strong-minded when it comes to a lot of things. Keeps me from being able to be emotional, sympathetic, or stressful. And I think every one of those things are needed.

8. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

What happens when your wife gets old and not attractive? Will you divorce her for a younger girl? And to be totally honest I would have never guessed you had a 6 year old kid. With your constant use of lol, amount of time you're on the site, and just some of the arguments you have you struck me as like an 18 year old.

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Nice. I can only assume you would recommend they use anabolic steroids. You are more interested in results in your appearance than being healthy overall. Seems to me if your that intense- you would want to "lean up" without a crutch.

I have stated it is healthy to want to look your best, especially for your mate. Is your wife aware you take low dose anabolic steroids? Sounds like your assuming she would dump you if you weren't as lean you can possibly be. It might be very healthy for both of you to clear up some of these issues with a bit more communication.

Just curious- how strong is your relationship if either of you have a catastrophic illness? A relationship based on a good foundation could weather that.

You are not alone in what you desire or you are struggling to maintain. But time will erode your youthful appearance and the things that you appear to value so highly. It is a constant struggle to remain fit and it only gets harder. I run about 50 miles/ week and lift 3 - 4 times. I am 6' 2 and 185 w/ a body fat of 9%. I have never used anabolic steroids although many of my friends did when I was in my 20's. They ALL now have body fats of upper teens to low 20's %. They didn't develop healthy habits and they just "rolled over". They all ***** and moan about how getting old sucks and all that. I feel really good about myself, although I can not lift or run as fast as I could when I did in my late teens and 20's.

Stop with the trophy list. It doesn't mean anything and it makes you look bad. And honestly, it doesn't stack up to others' lists as well as you think.

You need to read your own statement here a few times. The strong-mindedness you value so much has you DEPENDING on a "crutch" to get results rather doing with your own natural strength. And read a bit about "psychologic defense" mechanisms- I'd post a good link but I've got to get to work. I think it will help understand a bit about yourself a bit better and ways to addressing being "emotional, sympathetic, and stressful" in a healthier and more satisfying manner for yourself.

Grow up. Wise up. Strong for life.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Deuce Wayne

Constant use of 'lol'? It's an indication of a certain emotion that can't be translated through text. I never use smileys, and no one on this site seems capable of taking a joke or sarcasm. So 'lol' is to let you know. And my time on this site is averaging like 9 posts a day. Kid's arent that hard to deal with, and I only work 3 days out of the week (weekends), meaning usually 1 of the 2 are in school while I'm posting. Or in bed.

No, I just don't really understand how "unhealthy" I supposedly am for taking decadurabolin. Seriously, it's not that risky, and I'm more healthy now than I was prior to taking it - sooooo...

My wife is the nurse that gives me the injections, so yes, she knows. I doubt she'd ever dump me, no matter what. I'd have to do something pretty bad. After being busted cheating way too many times, she's still there. Like I said, it's MY outlook. I think I should continue to look my best for her. I don't think I have to. But I think I should. And I dont think it should be something you communicate about. You shouldn't have to tell your partner that you want them to lose a few lbs.
    Well, you realize all those guys moaning about being old can simply start training as you do, right? Anyone that's lazy is going to be out of shape. Anyone that trains is going to be in shape - typically. Doesn't matter if they did roids 20 years back. Though, they may use that as some sort of excuse?
    And how highly do I value appearance? We're going in circles on this one. Understanding it's importance doesn't mean I value it greatly or base our relationship on it.
    I don't think anyone can predict how they'd deal with a castrophic illness, but I know weak relationships that have stuck through them because they feel "stuck" once it happens. Some relationships get better due to understanding how they'd feel if they lost that person whereas before they always had the security of knowing they would be there. So, hard call.

It was to prove a point that you guys obviously are having trouble comprehending. My wife isn't the prettiest woman I've dated. My last 2 girlfriends were more attractive, and I left them to be with her. So if that doesn't put the looks issue in to perspective, I dont know what will.
    And it doesn't make me look bad to have dated models. Unless people think it's wrong to be proud of such things - and those people are typically jealous/insecure.

Once again, you're forming these assumptions. What makes you assume that I "DEPEND" on roids? Saying I use them for a head-start in a way that doesn't really matter if i see great results or not is DEPENDING on them? lol
    They're an experiment. Like I said, my metabolism, and activeness (flag football 1 x a week, basketball 2 x a week, lifting 3 x a week, and jogging 2 miles a night) probably wont allow me to see great results anyway. But it's just a shot. Just a single cycle. If it doesn't work - no biggie. I like being small anyway and only want a bit more muscle just to see how fast I can be.
    As for emotional, stressful, and sympathetic emotions - They're important, and I have none of them all because I practically trained myself to never worry. Everything beyond my control is not worth my stress. Everyone that dies, is like everyone that is going to die - just ahead. It's understanding life too much that is a weakness. And a strength at the same time, I guess.

Speaking of - I'm probably a lot more healthy due to that than most people my age and older. Most people are constantly stressing. I never have. Most people are in bad moods a time or 2 a week - I'm never in a bad mood. Ever. My wife has seen me mad 1 time in 8 years. And it was over within 5 minutes. So mental health isn't something I worry about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar