Four safeties visit BSP

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jun 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

makes me worry about our secondary

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Dam right Puck...you beat me to it. We have one too many turds named schwartz:clown: on this team!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Wow that article bashes Lowry. I thought he filled in just fine last season when we needed him.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Wolfe is the only one i wouldn't mind making the roster. Archuleta shouldn't be allowed to play football...

5. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Sure you were watching the right team? He was horrible.

6. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Horrible is quite a strong word:sad2:. Lowry who started in 11 games had 57 tackles 10 pass defenses and 2 int's. Compare that to Polamalu who started 11 due to injury I believe, had 58 tackles 9 pass defenses and 0 int's. Somewhat apples to oranges I guess but someone to compare.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Lowry made some big plays. He did get lost a few times where we gave up a huge play. But not any more than Nick Harper did.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

and to all our guys credit ...... i don't fault them so much for being lost on plays as much as I fault the assignment

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not that anyone here would know what the assignments were.

10. Nine

Nine Starter

I think Lowry's a pretty darned solid backup.

He does give up big plays from time to time, but he has pretty good ball skills and is aggressive in coverage; even when he does give up a catch, he'll often blow the guy up, knocking the ball loose for an incompletion.

Not real crazy about him as a starter, but he's probably as good a backup as you'll find in the league.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar