Four Questions: Titans @ Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Will the Titans avoid the mistakes?
    The Titans are -5 in the turnover ratio the last two weeks turning over the football seven times. Contrast that to their first three games where the Titans were +3. The Titans must do a better job taking care of the football offensively and doing more on defense to create turnovers.

The Texans turned over the football last week three times but also benefitted from three Jaguar turnovers. On the season they are -1 in the turnover ratio.

Though the Titans have had a number of untimely penalties, they currently rank 24th in the NFL in penalty yards despite having only four less than the Texans who rank 9th with 303 yards on 34 penalties. With the offense sputtering at times, the Titans can't afford negative yardage.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

With out Vince am i afraid to say this but, oh noo we suck again!!

:what:

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Not only Young but probably Chris Brown. Although the Titans have had a rough time running the ball the last couple of weeks Brown was a ray of sunshine before he sprained his ankle last week and having him leave IMO really hurt the offense. Brown is the type of guy who even with the D putting 7 in the box could find a sliver of daylight and possibly take one to the house. Maybe CH will surprise us and if CH plays I'd like to see them get him involved in the passing game, not as a blocker but as a reciever.

4. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

I agree i hope they do activate him for this game and, he breaks out on a long run i want to see the wheels on the kid!! I just hope vince is feeling better and gets to play at his hometown.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar