Found this Article on Ravens Site

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by theprizdfighter, Sep 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Interesting. Still, I'm having a very hard time being optimistic about this game.

3. Filmstudy

Filmstudy Special Teams Standout

Ravens fan here in peace. I thought I recalled posting on a Titans site with a lot of members in early 2009. Is there anothr high-traffic message forum?

Ravens fans certainly recall the first of 2 floggings at the hands of Hasselbeck when he had 5 TD, 0 INT, and the Ravens still won 44-41 in overtime in large part due to a massive time clock blunder made by the officials.

In 2007, I think he was the QB still when the Ravens lost 32-7 in Seattle.

I watched the game last week and Hasselbeck seemed to have a lot of difficulty with his accuracy on deep throws. Was that an issue in the pre season?

I tend to focus on the offensive line and David Stewart seemed to have a very solid game as a pass blocker with the exception of the holding penalty. On the other side, Roos looked terrific well into the 2nd half when he went through a stretch of 3 or 4 plays where Mincey beat him each time. 3 years ago, Roos was just outstanding, but looking at the PFF scores, he seems to be in decline. Has he been through any injury concerns during that time?

Anyway, good luck (and no injuries) Sunday, we'll be in for the game and the folks in Nashville are far and away the nicest to us of anywhere we've visited.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I didn't get to see many pre-season games, as I am in the Mid-Atlantic region, but Hass still hasn't gelled with his new receivers. Timing is way off and he hasn't had much more than two weeks of practice (if that at all) with Britt and CJ. I didn't watch much of last weeks game either, but Hass says he was too greedy with his last throw of the game (int) and should have taken a short pass for the 15 to 20 yards to setup the FG.

Stewart and Roos are the only two on our O-line worth mentioning. Some serious adjustments need to be made. If they can't get it together Hass will continue to struggle with accuracy and timing.

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Titans are rebuilding....this is like a conditioning game for the titans...gotta get all the new coaches and staff on the same page this year.....this isnt 2 playoffs teams butting heads today. Its a playoff ready team vs a rebuilding team...dont expect anything more.

6. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Yes unfortunately this game won't be up to par with our other battles we've had in the past as the Titans are in rebuilding mode so this probably won't be as epic as some earlier meetings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar