Foster No. 1 in ESPN's fantasy rankings

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by AFC South, Jun 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b0ng

b0ng Offseason Blues

Anybody who doesn't go QB/QB in the fist two rounds usually has no shot at winning those leagues. Plus I don't think normal people play with less than 10 teams. 12 is best.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hey uh Mr. bOng,
    Is that Andre Johnson beating up Cortland Finnegan in your avatar?

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

shopped, i can tell because the pixels

looks like b0ng has been hitting the b0ng

he probably isn’t a steer......

and i made it to my championship game with Rogers and Ryan so that kinda of proves you wrong. I was loaded with receivers. Key to those is have one guy pull his weight, and excel in another spot.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Nah you don't have to go QB-QB. Again this is not default scoring either.

Although it is risky to not get your #1 QB in the first two rounds.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

They can beat down Cortland all they want now.

I hope Kenny beats his azz next year.

6. b0ng

b0ng Offseason Blues

Yes, its a custom drawing.

Those leagues basically come down to whoever picked a good QB2. I am happy for you that you made it to your champ game, but one story about a guy who almost won isn't indicative of a trend.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

the other guy had middle of the road QBs. i dont remember who they were though. he made it off of running backs i made it through receivers. i still stand by my theory that its better to be balanced across the board but really excel in one area.

tons of points to be made off of matching up defenses. the colts offense were my best players and i didnt have any of them on my team. just pick whatever defense they were playing against. easy 20 points in my league.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

All I can say is that dude above is wrong. It is definitely not all about having the 2nd best QB.

One of my leagues the 2nd QB position is flex QB/WR/RB/TE... the guy that had the best record in the season didn't even start a 2nd qb most games.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Andre looks white...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar