Forza 2

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Bobo, Oct 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

yeah, we shouldn't have to suffer to get to the good part of a game. You know?

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

^ what's the point
    why would a gamer want to slop through Ford Fusion's and Toyota Prius' when they really want to get into that Koenigsegg

[​IMG]

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

The 1st Forza on the XBox was the last game that I really played for any length of time.Never played it on line but I loved it.

I liked that it was a challenge to get into the better cars & that it lengthened the games life. PGR was too easy in comparison to Forza & I finished pretty quickly.

I've no idea how the current versions of the game compare but they're starting to temp me into a 360 Elite.Maybe when the 1st price drop kicks in.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

There ya go. Sometimes it's just feels good to earn something. I do find it odd that I do enough of that at work and then find the same thing in a game....and like it :ha:

I guess it's like how I play Halo, yet some say it's too short. I like to go through slowly, enjoy the sights, find everything there is to find. Feels silly just to blow through it at a wild pace.

Burnout is good for a quick fix, which is sometimes what I prefer, but a game like GT or Forza has so much more depth. I'd rather spend money on that type of game.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

When I took back my xbox 360, best buy decided to give me a brand new complete package with everything included ( only took me 5 minutes too ). I got so lucky. So now I too got Alliance and Forza for nothing. So I will be interested to play it. Alliance has been really boring thus far. I just don't feel it. You just mash the button thus far. I have yet to pop in forza, but can't wait to see what it offers. I played PG1 and could never get unto the kudos portion of the game. I also played Dirt and liked the racing aspects. But this may be my first racing game that I really like to watch and race. We'll see. I don't know much about it yet.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

That's what I was saying. Unless, you were just adding...

7. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

You made an Eric Moulds car?

8. PhiSlammaJamma

No, but I want to know how. How do you do that? I have no idea how they get the logos.

I like the Forza game a lot. It' been a lot of fun.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

Whew. Forza is fun. This is a real challenge. I think my fingers are going to fall off. I've gotten into my first manufacture Club Races, and 8 laps here and there have been daunting. But it does feel like real racing. You can take the lead, fall behind, retake it, numbers of times in the longer races. And the slightest error can take you from 1st to last and make you curse. It's a real biotch to say the least, but the challenge is really there. This is a really good game. I'm only up to the corvettes, but making my way onward and ever up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar