Forum update: new features list

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, May 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Another new feature...

Videos no longer needs to be embedded. If you want to post a YouTube clip, do the following:

1. Start a post in advanced mode.
    2. Click the "insert link" icon (the earth with the chain beside it).
    3. Paste the url of the clip with the title of the clip (you can also simply toss in the url but it is what will show up in the title above the clip).
    4. Submit.

Here's what the end product will look like:
    Johnson RB Tennessee Titans 4.24

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitanJeff

Another day, another update...

The menu under the header is now a little different. I've included some bloggers. If you like a particular blogger and think they should be listed, shoot me a PM so I can check them out. You'll also see more stuff under "Misc".

On the next row are the Titans roster, stats, etc. for quick reference.

All the message board tools should be on the menu bar under the title block. If you find something missing, let me know.

Hopefully, the goPhotos area will be working again soon. :brow:

3. TitanJeff

Added a few more avatars today. If anyone has a player photo they'd like to have as an av, send it my way. Since they are 61x61, tight shots work best.

I'd like to add a few animated avs if anyone knows how to make them.

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

mine should be down to zero in no time..think I care...NOT..click away losers :brow:

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Discussion links on articles on front page not working?

The last 4-5 article discussion links on the gotitans.com homepage have not worked for me.

Anyone else noticing this?

6. TitanJeff

It broke once I updated the forum. I have hired a guy to fix the script but it's going slow. But I hope to have that going again soon.

7. TitanJeff

The photo area is now back in business. We have to move around some categories and add areas for new players but you can upload photos to any area already available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar