Former Vandy LB Osemwegie signs with Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanville, May 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Always good to have another nice guy on the team. Obviously it's better for them to succeed than the jerks.
    Shame his name is so unorthodox, I just know my friends will pronounce it 'awesome wedgie'. My friends suck. :sad2:

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

He couldn't have disappeared for long. He had amost 400 tackles at Vandy.
    IMO he is one of those guys that isn't quite big enough or fast enough....
    He is just a real good football player. Certainly he has as good of a chance of making the team as a 7th round pick.

3. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

has anyone noticed the saftey we got out of draft free agency Jaxson Appel. he was one of the best in college . he is a good pickup

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If he becomes a special teams demon, he has a shot.

5. H Man

H Man Guest

Hey Gunny! No poetry styling here :banned:
    This is football talk, Man!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar