Former Titans Cheerleaders in child sex case

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Mar 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

One of the left is pretty average, square jaw. Looks like she should be boxing not dancing.. The right is alright, seem better, seen a lot worse.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

dammit you figured me out:drunk:

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Hogging is a time honored military tradition. I have so many amazing stories about hogging gone wrong. There's nothing quite like waking up in bed with some big fat ***** that has a back hairier than yours and while you sneak through her room and her apartment trying not to wake her gathering the random articles of clothing that combine to create your military uniform, you manage to steal a box of Twinkies before going out the door and calling your buddies without shame to come pick you up. Because you sir, are now the grand champion of that weekends hogging adventure. Been there done that and I have no shame about it. It truly does separate the men from the boys.

[​IMG]

4. Ghost

And as much as he will deny it, I know for a fact Gunny is a Hogging champion. We can always spot our fellow conquerors of the bar room safari.

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pretty sure 90% of the guys on Gotitans have dogged a fat chick before.

Some of ya'll took it to the EXTREME though. Not naming names..Hoffa..

Scarecrow...

..therestofyouYOUKNOWHOYOUARE

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

When the light goes out we are all God's children.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Ghost

You sir have obviously never competed in the sport of Hogging.

When one "Hogs", there is no prize for second or third place, no AFC nor NFC Champion, one either wins or looses. A Champion Hogger goes for broke, pulls out all the stops. He finds a girl that looks like Rossie O'Donnell and keeps looking. There is nothing worse than Hoggin' and loosin'.

While I personally have never heard all of the stories of Scarecrow 's Hogging adventures, I can assure you that his status as a Hogger is legendary.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Its best if you set your phone alarm to get up early, eat all her food before you leave and bail.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Someone hit those cheerleaders with the ugly stick pretty good

10. Ghost

I have felt so inspired by this thread I decided to display my pride with a new custom title.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar