Former Titan Williams dies at age 35

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

lol I open this thread to get diet tips wow

2. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Yep, you recall correctly. Miller had a bum leg the last half of that season and he was still better than Todd Williams, in the opinion of Fish & Munch.

Miller always had a bad rep among Titans fans. It started when he was with the Rams and was given fits by Jevon Kearse. Miller false started a couple of times trying to block Kearse that game, and after he came to Titans, fans nicknamed him "False Start Fred" and "Drive Killer Miller".

Anyway, the coaches trusted Miller, even with one leg, more than they trusted Todd to protect McNair. In their eyes, a good game for McNair was any game that he didn't get the crap beaten out of him.

Todd was a beast as a drive blocker in the run game. He could knock guys five yards backwards. Pancake blocks. But he wasn't worth a crap in pass pro. About the only time he got to play was when McNair was out and Volek was in.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

The Titans had three players named Williams at that time - Todd Williams, Tank Williams and Roydell Williams. Roydell's jersey was R. WILLIAMS and Tank was TANK WILLIAMS.

I guess they couldn't have two players with T. WILLIAMS on their jerseys.

Actually, Tank's real name was Clevan, so I guess they could have given him a C. WILLIAMS jersey and given Todd a T. WILLIAMS jersey. :brow:

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

If my name was Clevan I would go by something else too

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar