Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Former Titan asks for support after arrest

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jul 31, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Titans Insider Titans News

Former Titans running back Jamie Harper on Wednesday asked for continued prayers via his Twitter account after news surfaced of his recent arrest.

Harper, who was released by the Titans in May and remains unsigned, was arrested in Franklin, Tenn., over the weekend following a fight with his girlfriend.

The woman told police she got into a physical argument with Harper, who was later taken into custody and charged with domestic assault.

“I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers during this difficult time,’’ Harper said via Twitter. “I ask for your continued prayers as I fight these allegations. I remain committed to my son, my family and my career. I look forward to proving my innocence as I close this chapter of my life.”

Share on Facebook

Posted In: League News, Team News

Source: Titans Insider
  2. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,479
    Dummy. He sucks in every way. What a waste. Everyone but the front office saw the failure coming from a mile away.
    GoT high fives this.
  3. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $125,752
    And the team got rid of him not a moment too soon
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,072
    sounds, and this aint excusing crap, like one of them deals where somebody had too take a ride and the kiddos needed momma so.....

would not be surprised if this one was quietly dropped once cooler heads take a look

Of course his 'pushed her aside' while trying too leave could have been a forearm shiver too the jaw - so basically at this point I thank you for reading and wish you luck with the rest of your day