(Forget Irsay) I IMPLORE THE TITANS to find a way to WIN!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by kenny, Nov 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenny

kenny Starter

Looking around the NFL you often see owners making a statement to invigorate their teams. Jim Irsay recently posted on Twitter that he is "imploring" his team to find a way to win. The owners of the Titans, Titans Coaching Staff, and Players should all stand up and take notice of this fact as we play them this Sunday. As one owner makes a plea to his team we hear silence...... CMON TEAM BREAK THEIR SPIRIT! STEAL THIER THUNDER, STOMP OR THIER HOPE. SQUASH THIER DREAMS!!!!! For only by doing this can the Titans realize their dream and make a real push to be a playoff team!!! I know we sit in the 6 seed as we sit now. However, to be there is not good enough. We have to stay there, better yet, SCREW THAT!! WIN THIS DIVISION!! It appeared a long shot, but we can do this now. It is now put up or shut up time!!! Titans it is time to show all those ANALysts on Sports Center, NFL Experts, all the people around the world that predict us as nothing but a joke, WE CAN DO THIS!!!!! With a Back Up QB, a Lame Duck Coach and any other crap they want to saddle on this team, we can still do this!!! It will be hard, no doubt. We are looking right into the eyes of the team that holds the spot we can and want to take. Their owner is crying out to them and we are crying out to the Titans!!! DO NOT LET THE COLTS STEAL THIS FROM YOU!!!! FROM US!!!! WE ALL NEED AND DESERVE THIS!!! CMON TEAM!!!

I am sending out a RALLY CALL to Titans everywhere!!!!

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Settle down, Kenny.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Kenny. You on twitter?

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

This is Grand Majesty..

• High Five High Five x 8
  5. kenny

kenny Starter

No just haven't set up an account. I was on at one time and never went on it so I just let it go away. LOL

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

this is a thread started by too much weed or beer lol he spelled correctly so im going with pot

• High Five High Five x 6
  7. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

Kenny put the crack pipe down you are scaring the old people on this forum (me !) :giggle:

8. BigTitanFan

BigTitanFan Starter

LOL. I kind of like his enthusiasm though! Got to be pot hahah!
    [​IMG]

9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

yo man I already made a we gotta beat the colts thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar