For those of us who are "Ocho Cinco" fans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DeutschTitan, Mar 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

defense wins championships.

A number 1 WR would not produce the numbers they put up on a pass happy team. We are a run first team. That is why I would rather have a Roy Williams then a Chad Johnson. Roy is not an elite WR, but he gets the job done and i dont think he would complain as much as other WR's about not getting the ball all the time.

2. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

does anyone know what ever happened to Jonathan Orr, this guy was supposed to be a promising wide reciever. Amazing speed with good size on em, i thought for sure he would be a future elite wr.

3. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

This past SB proved that, yet again, but the O has to produce as well. The Titans, simply put, need to produce more TD's rather than FG's in the red zone.

4. titansfan4eva24

Well we all know that. Im just saying that its usually been the titans D that has bailed us out of alot of games and was pretty much the only reason we made the playoffs this year. But yes we need to produce once we get in the redzone because super bowl quality teams produce points.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

If defense wins championships then how is it we didn't win? Oh yeah scoring 6 points against SD sure didn't help.

6. titansfan4eva24

our D got lit up in the 2nd half.

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

oh yeah, our defense did get lit up pretty bad that game. if our offense could have stayed on the field longer (cough, cough, VINCE YOUNG CAN'T SCORE), maybe the defense wouldn't have been as tired as they were.

8. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Maybe it was because SD knew we had no real threat at WR so they crowded the los..seeing as Lendale has enough trouble getting 3 or so yards anyway, our awesome offensive scheme was stifled yet again

9. titansfan4eva24

maybe if the play calling was a little more creative? Playmakers? How many of those do we have on offense coach?

10. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar