For those interested in who is available in free agency...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Mar 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

I saw on the NFL network that he was going to get scooped up by the Skins pretty quickly. Of course, I'm not sure how, since they have to release, like, half of their roster to get below the cap, but who knows?

Jamie Winborn is a former Commodore, decent LB. Willie McGinnist is old, but still gets it done. Not sure if he fits in with "scheme", though.

Hey, Rocky Calmus is available!

2. He re-signed in Houston already.

3. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

If Tank Williams gets signed by another team I think Chris Hope would be a great pickup.....Downside= He wants to be paid like a "Top" Safety..

4. maximus

maximus Starter

Thats Aaron McKinney. Aaron and Seth are brothers. Seth is the C from Miami.

5. smili

smili Starter

Chester Taylor is FA also from Ravens. Corey Chavous

6. OK... too many McKinney's for me to remember who's who.

7. wg53

wg53 Starter

Aaron? Don't you mean Steve McKinney.......

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

9. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

Witherspoon, Arrington, Bentley, Randle El!

10. tyrant539

tyrant539 Guest

The Browns just signed Givens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar