For the "Titan fans" who want to rebuild

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tank, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

We half assed an attempted rebuild. This is a sad excuse of a "rebuild" if that's what you guys are calling it.

We hired the disciple of the man we all hated, and drafted a QB. That's not rebuilding.

This organization needs a breath of fresh air. Clean house in management. Get someone to run things who knows what they are doing, up and comer or grizzled veteran IDC. Someone who is confident and can run an organization without embarrassing it's fans. Let them put the major pieces in place.

If you look at Indianapolis, that's a clear example of a team that lacked talent one season and because it's got superb management, turned it around one season later.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Get me a new OC & DC, some coordinators that aren't idiots. Upgrade both safety spots, and add another pass-rusher. Perhaps a new MLB (Colin can't stay healthy). And a new guard... i'll be happy.

3. xpmar9x

Sure the Colts cleared house, but they also got extremely lucky with Andrew Luck. As the Chiefs/Browns how there clearing house and rebuilding has gone...?

4. TheSureThing

Bad, because they have bad management.

5. xpmar9x

Yeah, that's the issue... we, the Titans, will never have good management until Bud is gone.

6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

You can't get good coordinators without Munchek being fired/extended; no one is going to take on a job with that little long term security.

There is talent on this roster but unless we fix our GM/ coaching staff then we are stuck in limbo.

7. xpmar9x

Not necessarily true, coordinators will see it as a challenge to turn around the defense... lol

8. TheSureThing

What? No one decent coordinator is going to take a job that's not guaranteed past one season. Unless we pay out the wahzoo which ain't happening.

I'd really like to see us fire Munchak and try to pick up a young coach out of college. Get them early before it's too late. Like a Will Muschamp..

9. xpmar9x

I wish we would of gotten Bill O'Brien. :thumbsup:

10. xpmar9x

Ray Horton is who I want!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar