For the CJ haters hoping he'll be gone after this season...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdubbs2121, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Eugene Amano, Leroy Harris.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

idk if anyone watches much football around here, but for the vast majority of CJs career he's been one of the most versatile backs in the game.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

:cj:s blitz pickup has picked up, but he can still butcher the hades out of a checkdown

4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I
    am pretty sure most people here have never met him. All we have to judge most players by is their performance and contract for said performance. Unfortunately some players open their foolish mouths and take their frustration in their own lack of ability out on the fans. I know bud signs the checks, but the money comes from the fans. When a dog bites the hand that feeds him, that relationship is forever ruined. Hope thats heps.

Oh and just cus u dont want. That dog around anymore doesnt mean u hate it.

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

lolwtf

6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

CJ made a commet to a fan on twitter or some BS ... big deal. The whole thing was blown out of proportion because people don't like him for whatever reason. Get over it. The fan deserved it anyway. No reason to hold a grudge towards him. I have had a lot worse things said to me by friends/family and I can brush those things off pretty easily. I don't hate them for the rest of my life. Much less hold a grudge against someone I don't even know for a comment that wasn't even said to me.

CJ could've completely thrown his OL under the bus after most games last year and this year, but he didn't (maybe he should've though). Then when he gets back on track he gives credit to himself and the OL.

Sure he can be a little cocky sometimes, but so what. All NFL players are. Every single one of them. At least CJ doesn't try to hide it or be fake. I much perfer that to someone like Peyton Manning who "says" the right thing to the media but always has an arrogance about him. That is much more annoying to me.

And if you think he is just playing for his stats and not the team, rewatch how he blocked for Locker yesterday.

7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

T
    Trying to explain things at a very low ed level so everyone can participate. Maybe i missed the mark. Lol.

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I woulda went with "Just because you don't want your dog around when he is muddy, doesn't mean you don't love him."

9. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I heard it.

Wanted more opportunities. Cant have those when you are being blown out.

In all seriousness, he needs to step away from interviews, permanently.

10. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yea, its like taking a magic pill overnight.

Wonder if he could get a patten on those and make another 50 million

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar