for no reason at all I've suddenly had a change of heart about our buddy VY

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Jun 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

VY if given the chance will be a world beater.

Collins is going to come out of a game hurt or we will hit a skid losing streak or something. There will be an EVENTUAL qb change over the COURSE OF THE SEASON and I think that VY will crash land us into the playoffs. Make no mistake, we will live and die by the DEFENSE and the OL will be the MVP. CJ will be special, but VY will "MANAGE" to guide us into the playoffs...

:trophy:

We might be a WC playing second fiddle to the Colts.. all runner up like... idk... but I think VY might show us all what we've been missing after week 10. He may prove that he is what me and my boys called back in the day... "THE REAL DEAL HOLYFIELD"...

look, my name may be John but I assure you I've never been to Crete.... I just have this feeling that Young is going to end up putting up (at least enough) to justify his contract...

One year from now I envision a training camp battle that results in KFC getting cut.

Mark it down. :yes:

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Hopefully Vince will get it together.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

:pigfly::pigfly::pigfly::whoop:

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

That's what ive been wanting to happen for the longest. And i believe the same. But after SEC actually predicting it, im a lot more confident in ol' VY.

5. Morpheus E

Morpheus E Camp Fodder

Sarcasm?

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

There are quite a few posters on this board who are scared to death that kerry collins will go down but there are some actually hoping for it so vince can play.

In any event if kerry goes down we will all know the truth about vince young whether he can play in the NFL.

All i can say is ramsey, be ready.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

that is a scary thought jay...

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

How can anyone take anything seriously when it's set in Comic Sans?

;)

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar