For Mario Manningham lovers

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TorontoTitanFan, Feb 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

devin thomas was very productive last year, but only last year, so he's not really chris henry.

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

That's about all McFadden is, is fast. Didn't think he was that fast though. That's all he did in college was outrun defenses with huge gaps.

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Blah blah blah...........Mario is fast (Breaking News) and will run in the 4.4's at his pro day. You could tell he didn't work on his 40 yd look at his short choppy steps he took telling you he put no time into practicing it.....why? Because he knows it's worthless at this point since he can do it again at his pro day where he is comfortable at. I saw everything I needed to during his career when he ran sharp routes, made big catches, and blew by CB's.

I'm not a homer either I'm a huge Penn State fan but I have to stick up for the guy getting bashed over a 40 time. You could go on and on about 40 times and how useful they are is far outwayed by how worthless they are in terms of football production.

6. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Like that big game against Ohio State?

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

You people need to step back and look at the big picture. All you can do is nitpick. He had one game where he struggled against Ohio State and since thats all you haters can find on him thats negative you post it. OMG Mario had x number of drops something like 3 vs. Ohio State and all you do is point to that game to justify his career.

Throw 40 times out the window don't bring that weak arguement in her if were determining talent or there future as an NFL player.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yeah, that game broke his streak of six games with over 100 yards and at least one td. as a matter of fact, mario had more games in '07 with 100 yards(7) than he had with less than 100(6, if you count the bowl game)

but hey, that one game is enough to not draft him....

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

One game. One game in 3 seasons, and people point it out? How about the game winning TD receptions with no time left?

10. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

That is absolutely amazing to me you can watch a guy run a 40 and tell there's something wrong with his running technique. I agree with you on the fact 40 times don't matter unless they're really slow or really fast it shouldn't effect anything. I think the main reason guys are ragging on manningham's 40 is because so many guys were saying how lightning fast he was and running correctly or not made it seem he would run in at most the 4.4 range.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar