For everyone who thinks we "reached" to get Chris Johnson in the 1st round

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Carpy, Apr 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

By the way, how great was Julian Battle last year...:rolleyes:

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Battle was from 2003. Yep i thought he could be a good nfl safety and he has had a woolfolk like career.

I was also high on roby after we drafted him because of his speed which is partly why i have serious doubts about CJ..

Rothlisberger at the time of our discussion had a career passing rating of 90, a super bowl ring and the 3rd best winning percentage among starting QBs during his career. The main jist of the argument against him is that his performance in 06 was more indicative of who is is as a player when he proved the opposite.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

ok I am not thinking of Julian Battle.

There was some running back you were high on last year who you said we should have drafted in the 4th or 5th and didn't end up getting drafted.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Darius Walker?

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

What? saying a guy might be worth a 5th rd pick means i was "high" on him?

What RBs were you high on this year gunny i'm curious to know.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I love how we all get along.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

None, I don't follow college.

That's why you don't find me commenting on rookies until they play, or maybe a passing comment on players I've seen during one of the rare college games I see down here.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Which might be why you referred to jackie battle as julian.

To be fair there was a julian battle a DB from tennessee who was 6'3 with 4.45 speed and i thought he could be a damn good nfl safety but he was a woolfolk like disappointment at CB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar