for anyone who says Bulluck is overrated

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Jun 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

I think the only person this answer applies to is Jesse, and we all know how valuable his opinion is...:rolleyes:

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Merriman and Sanders have to be the two most overrated players at the positions in the NFL. What makes Merriman so good in your eyes? That stupid @$$ dance he does? The guy has no range for a LB,he might as well play on the d-line because thats all hes good for. He cant cover,doesnt get any Int's and oh thats right got busted for steroids a few years back. Thats exactly the type of player i want on my team and a player i want my kids to look up to. And i wont even start on Sanders,hes another beauty..

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

You must not be watching the game closely. Keith does not stand around hoping to get a pick. He is aggressively inching up to the line of scrimmage, verbalizing to the rest of the defense and trying to make plays. He doesn't "wait" to make big plays, he's just trying to stop the other team's offense from getting a first down and/or scoring.

As far as holding out the ball with one hand, that's the "prime time" and he's simply got a big ego. He's a mean LB, on the field. As far as Ray, Bob or Shawne, they can't compare because Keith/Titans play with a different defensive scheme.:irked:

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

This thread was created for Jesse. He's probably the only "Titans fan" who isn't a fan of Bulluck.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

[​IMG]

6. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

except for 1 minor difference

7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

For Hoffa :)
    [​IMG]

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

lo @ KB "standing around waiting for a pick"

I guess that's how he leads LBs in tackles all those years. Standing around waiting.
    The guy is all over the field and is in or around almost every tackle.

9. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

I"m a KB fan, but no doubt his play has tailed off during the past few years (numbers aside). He IS a finese type LB, meaning he will try to go around a blocker and avoid them instead of meeting the blocker head up in the hole. That style was cool when he was younger, but now he's not not as swift to be able to do that.

10. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

The Titans finally built around KB to help take some pressure off of him and now some of you think his better years are behind him. The man is still playing at a very high level and is one of the most durable players in the NFL. I've said this numerous times on here but for a weak side LB to lead his team in tackles given the fact that hes lining up away from the strength of the formation speaks volumes about the type of player he is. He can cover down field,intercept a ball if its near him,make a tackle if the guy is in arms reach,play every game(even hurt) and can sack the QB when his number is called. What more do you want?,

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar