Football Outsiders Cornerback Rankings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SephirothSK, Dec 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I think the relevance of that stat is it verifies something we've seen a lot. He can have very close coverage, but still not make a play on the ball.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I never mentioned Hill though. That is why I asked.

I am just wondering how those stats are accumulated.

3. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

They threw to Pac 32 times.

They threw to Rey 42 times.

There goes that theory :))

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

74 passes?

5. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Very good Gunny, you can count :))

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That is more like addition.

Have a look at my division skills.

4.9 passes per game at Pacman and Rey. I somehow doubt that is accurate.

7. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Yeah... Gus Johnson said that Pacman was "The best thing in the secondary since Prime Time". Pac has a lot of Deion in him, but he's not there yet.

8. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

he's has the talent and potential to be- I will be willing to say he is already a more dangerous playmaker on kick returns, even Primetime himself said his vision is amazing- at corner Pac has the talent and potential, and definatly has the swagger- I remember after I was shocked over us picking Pacman in the draft I said "well maybe our coaching staff can change him into another Deion Sanders."

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

to play devil's advocate a second
    I think ReyRey would be a little less bantha poodoo if we played a press

10. So you are suggesting that opposing QBs have only thrown 74 passes against us this season?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar