Football Gameplan's 2013 Wk 2 Titans vs Texans Video Preview

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by EmDiggy, Sep 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'm not as confident this week as I was last week. But I love how everyone is still overlooking us, especially the Cows fans. We may not win, but we're going to give them a lot more than they want.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

This will be the Dowel Loggains show. If he comes out with something interesting, I think we can win. Our defense will play with a bit of a chip. Beat the steelers bad last week. Casey fired up. Pollard fired up. Brown fired up. We gonna see some sacks. Williams will be driving home to our guys, that we gotta hit. And hit. And hit.

We will hit Shaub. We get 2 sacks, a few hits and a handful of hurries. Once we stop their run game, it'll be open season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I bet CJ breaks one this week. The cows are gonna spend so much time worrying about Greene and Battle in the power run game that they'll leave little creases which CJ will hit and really hurt them with. He always seems to bust open big runs against the Texans and if our D plays like it did last week, those runs will be game changers.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I don't think they'll spend too much time worrying about Greene and Battle, but I think they'll spend too much time getting run over and worn down by Greene and Battle that CJ will come in and break multiple runs of 20+ yards.

5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

True, but I think after watching what we did last week, stopping the power running game will be their priority. Sweeps and cut-back lane assignments will probably take a back seat to filling gaps hard. I think we'll see them over-pursue a lot of plays and if CJ can capitalize it's off to the races.

6. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

I wouldn't mind seeing a few counter runs this game.

7. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

I think we'll need some special team plays as well...punt inside the 5, recover a muffed punt, block an attempt,or some really good returns that set locker and company in good position. we need all 3 phases to win.

8. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew Starter

anyone else find it amazing the titans have been 2-0 only twice since 1997? (1999,2008)

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yup. I saw Wyatt tweet that the other day and was blown away.

10. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew Starter

With the vols being 2-0, i was trying to figure out when the last time both the vols and titans were 2-0. The answer is : NEVER since 1997. I know the titans have been bad/mediocre but i wouldnt have guess that 2-0 stat either. Just like the vols i guess, I dont remember the last time they were 3-0. 2002 maybe?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar