Football Gameplan's 2012 Mock Draft Video - March

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by EmDiggy, Mar 21, 2012.

1. EmDiggy

EmDiggy Budding Star

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgbiIVXKRMc"]2012 NFL Mock Draft Video - March[/ame]

Good morning Titans fans!! Here's my March mock draft video!

Enjoy!

Em
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Perry, Mercilus, and Coples back to back to back.

Not a huge fan of Coples, seems lazy and like he doesn't care. Though if he got his head on straight; he could dominate. Since DE is our BIGGEST need, i'd be down with taking him.
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

EmDiggy is back!
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

You think Coples falls that far? Hmm..
  5. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

love coples hes the one i wanted out of this draft from the beginning...i sorta got a feeling that wimbley will play olb if we do take coples and him and morgan are at de
  6. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

I was thinking that too, that he will be Witherspoon replacement but they said he will be playing his hand down in the dirt this coming season. I wouldn't hesitate to take Coples withe the 20th pick if he fell also, every defensive end has questions marks. I'm impressed with Nick Perry though I hope he is there for us excellent speed even after bulking up, to bad 3-4 teams are probably still going to be looking at him.
  7. EmDiggy

EmDiggy Budding Star

I'm LOVING the way you guys are thinking in this thread! You guys are thinking about using the Versatility of Wimbley in certain situations with Coples on the field. I can also see a situation where Coples can play some DT in pass rushing situations similar to how Justin Tuck is used with the Giants
  8. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Do you really see Coples falling this far? There are questions about his motor, but he is a physical specimen.
  9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBLY_-j0ntU&feature=related"]Quinton Coples at Defensive Tackle - YouTube[/ame]

Video of Coples playing DT. Would be nice for pass rush situations,
  10. EmDiggy

EmDiggy Budding Star

That's why I see him falling.. Plus, he doesn't flash the burst of an elite pass rusher.. He has that Mario Williams-like length and athleticism