Fodder for fanboy rage

Discussion in 'Gear' started by avvie, Mar 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I have never owned an apple product. I don't understand the hype. This guy has it dead on.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Ah good ole Apple

I love my iPod, but the only reason I bought one is because halfway through my first deployment my Zune broke. The Zune software, runs circles around iTunes, which is not that hard. But overall the iPod is/was an amazing product.

The iPhone, was revolutionary, even though I am an android fan. They really made smart phones relevant.

As much as I want to hate iPads, I have seen people use them to their full capability, and they are quite amazing and practical for some people.

However, the endless "new" models are just taking advantage of the popularity they have seen. Very little difference between most of the models, and I believe they are leaving certain features out just so they can add it in another model.

You can do some amazing things on all their products. The only problem is you run into very few people who actually use them to their full extent. I have a Nook, and I probably use it for more things than most iPad users do with their iPad. I agree with him, it is a "status" thing, but I do not care. It is literally not affecting me at all, if other people want to waste their money on things they do/can not use, more power to them.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

The one advantage they have over their competitors is the second party products.

It took me FOREVER to find a speaker dock for my Zune, and by the time I did the damn thing broke.:sad2:

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

3:31 of old man rant...

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Canadian Andy Rooney cracks me up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar