Floyd Reese Resigns...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by thnom, Jan 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I wasn't sure just looking at the title. It's done correctly, but so many people say resign when they mean re-sign that I wasn't sure...

2. OK... now I'm torn... :ha:

3. Good luck in the future, c ya later...pretty much sums up what I feel...

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

hmm.. is Reese gunning for a HC vacancy? Seems unlikely, but why else leave now and not just let the contract expire in february....

5. maximus

maximus Starter

Press conferance at 3:00 today per 103.3 wkdf

6. mcnair99

mcnair99 Guest

I'd say the Titans are a pretty good franchise as far as owner and HC goes... The pressure is less than at say Giants, but should still be able to attract some pretty serious guys who are currently the step away from being GM's. VP's of personnel at various franchises -- what about the guy in NE? Piepoli or something...?

7. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

8. icehube

icehube Camp Fodder

9. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Because its better to resign than be let go. Plus it puts him in position to be considered for any vacancies that come up between now and then, like the Giants or Dolphins.

10. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

In another matter, the Titans have elected not to re-sign Director of Pro Scouting Al Smith. His contract had expired

That's no small thing either. Things are smoking at BSP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar