Floyd Ragging On Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Hey I'm watching sportscenter right now and they are doing a Fact or Fiction, well Floyd is apparently a sports talker nowadays and every chance he gets he is shoving the titans in the ground.

examples:

Fact or Fiction

Vince Young will overcome titans offseason losses next season?

Floyd's Answer: Fiction

Fact or Fiction

The Titans will finish .500 or better next season?

Floyds Answer: Fiction

then they were talking and Floyd was saying "oh the titans have had a terrible offseason so far, losses of bennett, wade, henry, and essentially jones are going to kill them.

Am i the only one that thinks Floyd is a Jack-***?

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He may be a jack-*** but he's 100% correct IMO. What did he say that you can disagree with?

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

STFU Floyd. If we gave a damn what you thought you would still be GM. :grrhee:

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Hes right. We lost so much.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I think he is telling it straight. We have had a crappy off-season so far. That will change hopefully with the addition of Turner.

IMO, Vince will get us 4-6 more TD's this year than we would have with Leinart or Cutler- but we are about 12 TD's down with the loss of Henry, Bennett and Wade. I'm doubtful Lendale, Roydell and Roby will do much and Givens is still to close to his injury.

I was excited about the D until the Jones suspension. Hopefully that will get reduced.

The return game will take a huge step backwards without the Pac threat.

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Reese knows the Titans better than any reporter out there. He speaks the truth

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

picking the titans to finish worse then we did last season and saying vince cant overcome the losses, YOU DRAFTED HIM FLOYD...

8. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

I guess thats why Fish still has a job & Floyd got fired...

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Floyd is just bitter because he got kicked to the curb. Imagine dumping your girlfriend and finding a new chick... you think your ex is gonna sit around and chit chat about what a great guy you are?

10. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Plus this fact or fiction
    Lendale White will be an effective running back in the NFL
    Reese answered fiction

It sounds like it's a good thing that he's no longer our GM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar