Floyd Draft this guy & Nobody will see us

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by CriticalTheory, Dec 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CriticalTheory

CriticalTheory WestSide 718 ShadowMafia!

Yes Hawk can BEAST people.

Yes he's a BEAST he is a certified BEAST unless he bombs in the NFL then his current BEAST status will be promptly taken away.

You can't knock the BEAST out of guys unless the other guy is BEAST.

I wouldn't take him again thats just me

Once Bulluck sees the Rookie Hawk's intensity he'll have no choice but to step it up. Never said he would replace him I was saying Hawk will merely come in and supplant Bulluck as the best Backer on the team. Yea I said it:grrr:

He will be he better be

2. Ragevsuall

Ragevsuall Guest

I remember Katzenmoyer being a "beast" at OSU too not too long ago. He must be the best LB in the NFL right now.

Same can be said about Arrington.

Bulluck is widely cosidered the best OLB in the league and one of the top 2-3 LBs in the game. Outside of Urlacher, what LB who could play worth a damn in the NFL "beasts" people like these kids in college?

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Is anyone better than any other LB in the league regardless of position? Of course not! That's a pretty ridiculous and stupid standard, and I guarantee no matter how "beast" Hawk is, or whatever other stupid incredibly subjective adjective you want to use, he won't be either. My point is, of all people on our team, you're choosing to slam one of our best. He brings a lot of leadership to this team, a different value that "beasting", but a damn important one nonetheless. He's a leader on the field, in the locker room, and in the community. I just don't see why you're calling for him to take a seat rather than any of our other linebackers. I'd love to see those two as a team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar