FlightAware is tracking Bud's plane

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Keeferdog, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Hopefully some reporter will go stick a mike in Bud's face. We all know he can't keep his mouth shut.

2. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

imagine how a broncos fan feels waiting almost a week now. :wink2:

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Is this really happening? I think I ate a ton of jalapenos last night and I'm still asleep, deep in a lucid dream.

4. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

plus add in all the local denver media saying its 95% a lock or a done deal to denver. so if it isnt look out

5. JMUTitan

JMUTitan Starter

@JasonLaCanfora waiting for Peyton to walk out of the titans facilities. That's Kenny Britt's charger in the picture. http://pic.twitter.com/GWEOhP56

Could mean that Peyton is throwing? I'm not sure how far along Kenny's knee has healed, but some light throwing is a possibility right?

6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I don't agree with this signing, and I won't be happy if it happens, but that doesn't make me any less of a fan. I have been a Titans fan from the very beginning. I was a huge Titans Fan when they went to the SB. I was a huge Titans fan when we sucked. I was a fan through Mac9, VY, and KFC. I have seen bad, and I have seen good. And I bet 99% of the people on this MB can say the same thing.

But the people that I despise are the "Colts fans" in East TN. They weren't fans from the beginning. They claimed to have been colts fans their entire life, and that they were fans before peyton got there... sure. They also claim to hate the Titans.

Those are the fans that you are wanting to replace real Titans fans with. The fake ones. The same fans that claimed to be life long colts fans will claim to have been life long Titan Fans. As soon as there guy is gone, so they will be too.

That doesn't sit well with me. The life long real Titans fans (which I consider anyone cares enough to post on this site regularly) are not the "rats". They are the true fans. Orange is not the Titans color. That crap needs to stay in Knoxville. It would be a disgrace to the franchise to see all those fake fans and that "sea of orange" at LP field. I bleed 2 tone blue. So should anyone that steps into LP.

And I'm not Anti UT or anything. I'm not a huge fan, but I root for them to win. So its not like I have anything against UT, it is just the 'Colts fans' in that part of the state.

7. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

May have left his weed in the locker?

8. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

They could have called Kenny in to come and talk with Peyton. Because that is his new QB.

9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I agree. I am a UT fan and (more these days) a Titans fan. And it will be annoying to have the colts jock-hangers (my mother and sister are two prime examples) all of a sudden become Titans fans.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That 5% is such a b*tch.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar