Fixing Chris Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Actually, if you are talking about FF...I had both him and CJ last season. If memory serves, he was right with, if not a bit above, CJ last season in FF points.

Forte is an excellent receiver, which makes him a very effective all around weapon for the Bears. I would like CJ evolve to this as well....

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah Forte had some horrible rushing games last year but seemed to always make it up in receiving.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

exactly. They handed the little gold faced scatback a check outside the contract requirements buy restructuring his rookie contract, which he already recieved a signing bonus for. So that made 2 signing bonuses before the holdout of 2011 which 'earned' the little guy a third signing bonus.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

your totally wrong.

if the little dude was playing good I would not feel compelled to ridicule his stupid tatoos, teeth accessories, wacked out car, unkept hair or lousy music.

He asks for the criticism by calling anyone who calls his play/effort into question an idiot.

I might not know everything about NFL football, few of us do, but I know CJ2011 stinks!

5. Courtesy Flush

Courtesy Flush 49er fan

We've been discussing CJ2K in a thread on the niners board I post at. I don't know if it's the oline, if he's enduring some kind of injury we are unaware of, or if he just lost heart. It's weird seeing him go from being the best in the game to this though. One poster on the board suggested that perhaps he is out of shape and will play at a high level again next year.

6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Fixing CJ? It's easy, just put him on the bench for good.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Limiting C.J. today was a good move by our coaches. He simply looks bored or uninterested lately.

I hope Ringer taking his carries away sends the message that he's not cutting it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I don't think it matters.
    CJ has had to work hard to get anything in life. Very hard. 30 million dollars is not real in the world he lived in.

When someone works that hard, dreams, and then is told he has more money than he could ever spend in his lifetime, something happens.
    He steps back, re-prioritizes his life, re-evaluates what's really important.
    Working that hard is not that important to him anymore. Achieving personal records is not that important to him anymore. It may never be again. That's why he doesn't care what fans think...

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Crazy world.

CJ sucks.
    Alex Smith rocks.

10. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

ChrisJohnson28 Chris Johnson
    Thanks for all the criticism good and bad it's much needed
    2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar