Five Surging Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Nov 21, 2012.

1. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Why stop there? We also need these players to go on a surge:

• Colin McCarthy
    • Alterraun Verner
    • Mike Martin
    • Jurrell Casey
    • Kendall Wright
    • Kenny Britt
    • Jared Cook
    • Kamerion Wimbley
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Would be nice if Jared Cook could run a proper route or throw a block now and then. Never mind surge :chuck:
    • High Five High Five x 2
  4. Smash

Smash Soccer God

Or if Jared McCourty could catch all those INTs he gets his hands on.
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Jason McCourty? Yea he does drop a bunch of interceptions, guess thats why he's a CB and not a WR.
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

With Jake Locker AND Chris Johnson we're a different team, those two together is the key.

If they're on top of their game, we can hang with anybody. And I believe the players respond better when Jake plays. So winning 5/6 is very possible, though unTitan-like.
  7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

We're going to need Locker to do more than 122 yards (completing 42% of his passes). Say what you want about throw-a-ways/drops.. that happens to every QB. I don't want a game manager, I want a game winner out of Locker. I know he can do that, lets see it.
  8. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

First game back, ill give it a pass. Dude can ball tho. I wanna see consistency.
  9. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

You just got a game-winner out of Locker against the Dolphins. And yes, it's all about the throw-aways when necessary. He made plays with his feet, critical 3rd down conversions. Those are the plays that win games, and take the team to the next level.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

We will never need more than that if the entire team plays as well as they did against Miami... of course that won't happen on a consistent basis, but he played fine. He didn't really have a chance to have a monster game. Why throw a lot when you have a massive lead?

Here was the important Locker stats... 2 TD, 0 INT. Plus he was able to keep drives alive by scrambling for first downs. Nothing else mattered.